Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mad About Dining Room Chairs!

In May, DH and I plan to take two weeks to completely renovate our dining room.  And, of course,  I've  already started researching dining room furniture.  What caught my attention?  Chairs! Dining room chairs are quickly becoming my new shoe obsession. 

A chic dining room chair can add a splash of personality to an otherwise bland room.  No matter what your style might be, you are sure to fall head over heelslike I haveover the possibilities.  

Patterns, Patterns, Patterns...


Source: Ethan Allen Josephine Arm Chair 

Source: access.decorati.com

Ethan Allen

It's all about a pop of color...

Source: Grant Gibson Dinning Room Chairs

Source: Massuco Warner Miller Dining Room Chairs

 Classic with a twist...

Source: waitingroomfun.com

Source: Decorpad


Restoration Hardware

I love the shape of these chairs!  A bit of color and pattern on the back and these would fit in perfectly!

Source: distroarchitecture.com



No comments:

Post a Comment