Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekend at Lucketts

I know it's just a football game, but I can't help but be a nervous wreck waiting for the Patriots and Giants to play tonight.  Four years ago I was in a bar in Georgia crying my eyes out because I couldn't believe Peyton's little brother beat my Tommy Brady.

So what's my strategy this year so that I don't freak out all day waiting for the game?  A day of treasure hunting at Lucketts!

What did we walk away with?

Rock Solid Coasters  $5

Small Gold and Bronze Mirrors $10

You know I couldn't walk away without buying something I can spray paint!  Most wine racks take up valuable counter top real estate.  This $25 rack holds 5 bottles and is waist high.

Can't wait to spray paint it!!!  Maybe red? 

We also found some really unique lamps and shades that  would work well in our guest bedroom.





How do you keep calm before the big game?

1 comment:

  1. Lucketts, eh? Looks really promising - I'll have to stop in there next time I'm in town. Keep the suggestions comin'...

    -Mack

    ReplyDelete