Sunday, January 7, 2018

2018 New Year's Resolutions

I love making New Year's resolutions.  I'm the type that has a list for everything I do, and every time I cross an item off that list, I. Feel. Good.  I've made hundreds of resolutions throughout the years and I'm a little ashamed to admit that my success rate is in the single digits, like zero (0%).

You would think that I'd learn my lesson and stop making resolutions.  Nope.  Although I keep failing miserably, I still love to make them.   So here goes.  New year, new resolutions. 

  • Blog at Least Once a Week: Life is crazy--house, school, move, work, family, volunteering, first baby, commuting on the weekends back home-- but I'm reshuffling a few things to get back to some of the other things that I love to do, and a big part of that is writing.  No worries, the baby isn't going anywhere.
  • Quit Coke-a-Cola:  I am an addict.  This is on my list every year and I can't ever kick it.  Drinking water is an alien concept and I just don't like it. 
  • Move Into Betty by Summer:  This two year adventure has got to come to an end sometime. Living out of a suitcase and not having our own space is quickly getting old.  Also, when I come home on the weekends, I just want to relax and we can't really do that right now.    
What's on your New Year's resolution list?


No comments:

Post a Comment