Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bathroom Update: Part 2

Yep, we are still at it with our bathroom!  I know, I know.  I have been absolutely horrible with providing progress updates!  It's true, you really can't give your best to a 12hr-day job, philanthropy activities, a happy marriage, friends, family, and a blog all at the same time.

But I hope you can forgive me and enjoy the pictures below!!  I am so excited with how all the moving pieces that go into the design and construction of a major bathroom renovation are coming together!!

Let me remind you what the bathroom use to look like


Band-aid Solution

From demo to the finish carpentryless plumbing and electricthis is all because of DH's amazing handywork.

Halfway Through




We splurged a little on our fixtures, but don't you wish this was your shower?


1 comment: